2. Prune all the bushes. It's an instant facelift for your house! (Thanks Dad and Fredi for the tip!)
3. Underbaked cheesecake is a disappointment. But when you spend precious time making it for yourself for Mother's Day, you eat it anyway!
4. Spontaneous work trips with the husband in the middle of a busy spring are a gift.
5. If you haven't tried something new, your sister will make you do it!
7. You can't help but smile when you watch tiny ballerinas twirl on stage!
8. If you forget to bring flowers to your daughter's dance recital, you may need to dash to Walmart 20 minutes before she steps onstage, and spend $15 on the last decent bouquet they have. But when she asks to put them in her room because they are hers, you know it was worth it.
9. Potty training is like running a marathon: halfway through, you decide that quitting is probably better than dying. But we haven't quit and we haven't died, so I guess that means we're making some progress!
10. The smallest things can bring the most joy to a child. And she doesn't need to know that she's actually being trained to take over my job!
And now, enjoy some random pictures from my phone!