1. Shooting skeet may be my new favorite sport.
2. Getting to drive by a castle that you cannot actually explore may be a new form of torture. Seriously, people, have a heart!
3. Tomatoes are so pretty when they're in a bowl, but after you spend 2 whole days making sauce and salsa and juice, they just look like WORK.
4. There is something about a live concert that makes me feel alive; especially when I persuade my sister and bestie to join me in front of the stage! (You're welcome guys.)
5. The messier it is, the more fun they have! Can someone explain that to me?
6. It pays to make that phone call! You just may end up with an executive suite and a king size bed, instead of a standard room with double beds.
7. Babysitting a cuddly nephew is a new form of recreation around here.
8. Ginger Gold apples make a perfect sauce, thick enough to please my man and sweet enough to eat without sugar. One more first world problem solved!
10. Every girl needs besties that spoil her, and enough belly laughs in one evening to give your abs a work out!
What did you learn in August?