Friday, September 21, 2012

Design Love: Stylescope Design Personality Quiz

Hello lovelies! I feel like I've been in blog hibernation forever, although not by choice! My internet at home is down, so I decided to take a few minutes while I was at a working computer to bless you with my presence! haha. Seriously, I hate strongly dislike functioning off of a 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" screen, aka: cellphone. Not my cup of tea! Alright, I'm off my soapbox. Thanks for listening :)

 
On to the real fun! I have this obsession with all things design, and when Young House Love posted this fun Stylescope Quiz from Homegoods, I had to take it. For some reason, it helps me to be able to "categorize" my style. This one was hard, with so many fun little images to choose from. {but they all are, who am I kidding?!} I debated and debated, but settled on the 5 that especially drew me, and my results are Farmhouse Glam! I just feel better, having a name for my condition. It's a lovely one, isn't it?! So hop on over to HomeGoods and click "Get Started" on the white box where it asks for your Home Design Personality. Let the fun begin!!! Don't forget to post your results (=

Happy Friday, dear friends!

2 comments:

  1. This was soo Neat, Ruby! I was half surprised when it said Farmhouse Glam for me!!! But yet, I am very drawn to that style and would have much more of it in our house if we owned our place!...maybe someday! =) Lately I've been bellyaching to come down there and see you guys again! But don't know when that will be...we plan to go see my family in Indaina over Thanksgiving...so we'll see! Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun?! I'm surprised we're the same style, but I know my style continues to change so I'm surr you're the same way :) I'd love to get together again and you're always welcome here!! Have a wonderful holiday with your family!

    ReplyDelete