Tuesday, June 9, 2015

10 Things I Learned in May

1. My husband earned himself several brownie points for getting me these gorgeous hanging baskets!


 2. Walmart gets a few things right; they nailed it with these comfy skirts!



3. Sometimes, when it is the hardest to create, the finished product is the most rewarding.


4. This baked oatmeal recipe - featuring apples, pecans and craisins - is one of the very best





5. This little guy is crazy about riding the lawn mower. It has doubled up as his naptime more than once!


6. Watering the flowers is an important job around here.


7. Watermelon is the sweetest when you eat it in the hayfield.


8. Home Goods is one of my happy places. I'm still mad at myself for not buying one of these pillows!


9. Strawberry picking with the kiddos is a great way to make memories, as long as you have someone along to chase your busy toddler!


10. Flower crowns are adorable. So are the little people that wear them.



1 comment:

  1. I'd love that baked oatmeal recipe... no need to hurry. :) Message me on FB if that's easier. Thanks, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete