Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Tangled Threads Review


Today I wanted to tell you about one of my favorite pieces of clothing:
a maxi skirt from Tangled Threads!
One of my dear friends, Audrey, and her friend, El, began this business out of their homes.
They are both mamas with littles and found this to be their creative outlet!
I love that they do it all:
from hand-dyeing the fabrics, to creating the patterns and sewing them.
 I was so excited to win this lovely Wildwood maxi skirt in a giveaway they did this summer!


Let me tell you what I love about this skirt (and no, I'm not getting paid to say this!)
The fabric is incredibly soft and light enough for warmer days.
Seriously, it's one of the most comfy pieces of clothing I own!


I love that it can be dressed up with a classic shirt
or made to look more casual with a t shirt,
like this one from New Creation!


They have so many other gorgeous colors to choose from, including some that are perfect for fall!
I chose the mint color, and it has a bit of a grayish tint to it.
I would recommend purchasing a size smaller than you typically wear.
So head on over to their shop and order one for yourself!
I promise, you will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment