Wednesday, December 21, 2016

My Christmas Home Tour

With Christmas just 3 short days away, I wanted to give you a peek into our home!
Since the kitchen is the first room you enter,
we'll start there.


I just love this antique silver pedestal bowl and pitcher I got from the Embellish girls!
Piled full of oranges, greens and berries, they look quite festive!


Hadassah and I spent part of a Saturday afternoon collecting greens and berries.
It was so much fun making arrangements with them,
and it didn't cost a dime!


The blanket I draped over the banister is actually a blanket scarf!
I love items that have more than one function!


Up in the loft, the children's stockings are hung on the bookshelves, and I realized later that it was a mistake!
They informed me which child's stocking is which,
and of course, they never peeked! (or so they say) #momfail


This long, flat surface on the top of the bookshelves is perfect for displaying my nativity!



The children get to decorate their own tree and even got presents for each other!
You can read more about that here.
  

Lines from one of my favorite Christmas songs: Come and see what God has done.


Let's head back downstairs into the living area.


I love having a mantle to decorate!
Next year, the children's stockings will hang here. Hopefully, the height will deter them! 😆


I love textures, in case you haven't figured that out already!
And this mantle has a lot of them, so it happens to be one of my favorites.


The Christmas garland adds a little sparkle to my window.


In the living room, I displayed two of the gold pieces I got from Embellish,
along with a handmade tree.


Gingerbread houses make cute focal points, especially in a glass cloche!
And how cute is that truck and miniature Christmas tree that I picked up at the Cottage?


I have a few bottle brush trees, and I think another 5 would be just fine!
The European Christmas tree came from Evergrowin' Greenhouse.


Our first Christmas tree at the farmhouse!


Now, let's head outside to the front porch!


I filled my galvanized pail with greens and berries,
and pulled out my Noel sign.


And that's it!
Thank you for stopping by my home!
If you want to see last year's home tour, click here.

Merry Christmas, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment