Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Baby N Photo Shoot

Photo credit: Sarjha Photography


Nicholas.
He's pretty much the center of our universe right now...
besides his big sister, of course! :)


This little man is so much fun to snuggle with.
I could hold him for hours...
if I had no washing, cleaning or cooking to do!


Baby fingers.
Perfection.
Is there anything cuter?
Well, possibly baby toes!


I couldn't decide which of these was my favorite, 
so I'm posting all of the ones I loved!


Is that a hint of a smile?
He's been blessing us with a few of those on a more daily basis.
They melt my heart!


Oh, baby...
stay little for just a while longer!
These moments go by too quickly.


But, if you decide to sleep through the night when you get a little bigger, 
I won't complain either!


This man amazes me.
He loves his children passionately!
I am so thankful for him, and the wonderful papa he is.


Having two littles to take care of has stretched me.
I knew it would be more work,
and it has been.
Some days, I feel like a 10 minute job takes two hours!
Then on other days, I get so much accomplished that I feel like anything is possible. 
(Hormones, yes??!!)
And of course, it takes twice as long to get out the door as it did before.
Why can I never remember this?
There are moments I feel totally overwhelmed,
but most of the time,
I just feel incredibly blessed.
There is nothing in the world I would rather be
than a mommy!


1 comment: