Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Little Man

For the last few months, I feel like I've been playing "catch up".
After the holiday whirlwind,
and taking a mini vacation to NYC with my man (more on that another time),
my to-do list was growing rather than shrinking.
I've finally made some progress on the stack of bookwork,
and am starting to de-clutter all the stuff that's collecting around this home of mine.
Meanwhile, this little guy hit the 6 month mark...and just moved to 7 months, but who's counting?!
So here are a few of the pictures I snapped of him that are less-than-perfect,
but I think they capture his totally adorable sweet self!
And that's what counts, right?


I'm starting to become pretty vocal and can scream loud enough to make Mommy's ears ring!


I have a grin that can melt the coldest heart.


My eyes are the same beautiful blue as my papa's.


I'm alert, aka nosy - and don't want to miss a thing!


I'm a happy little guy unless I'm pushing teeth through. But then, who likes a toothache?

// Nicholas Edward's 6 month Stats //

Weight: 18 pounds
Progress: Sits well by himself & is almost crawling
Teeth: 2 and working on who-knows-how-many
Favorite Activity: jumping and swinging in his jonny jump-up
Food: Loves bananas, yogurt & avacodo with applesauce
Personality: persistent, alert, happy
Loves: bathtime & playtime with Hadassah

That's our little man...squishy, sweet and so precious!
We love you, Nicholas!

No comments:

Post a Comment