Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hadassah turns 3!

She's a singer and loves to dance;
a people-person and an artist.


She has a vivid imagination and loves to help.
Chore charts are the coolest things, since you can get a sticker for doing jobs!
She's also become one of Mommy's favorite shopping buddies!
And yes, that could become a problem :)


She just turned three, and believes that she is all grown-up!
Apparently, she hasn't quite made it there yet since Strawberry Shortcake is one of her favorite shows.
Since she loves it so much, that became the theme of her birthday party!


I decided to just buy the plates, along with a birthday tiara, which she proudly wore!
I asked her if she wanted to help mix up the cake,
and she said, "It would be my pleasure!" 
She makes me smile.


I had found a recipe for strawberry milkshake poke cake, so that's what we made.
It used a box cake mix, so it took a minimum amount of effort to whip up,
and it got rave reviews!
I even had an excuse to make some bunting as a topper :)


She loved her cake, and that made my Mama heart happy!

Isn't this the most adorable umbrella ever?!
With the most adorable little girl ever?!
Yes, I'm biased.


Her gift from us was a bicycle!
She was thrilled.
All evening long, she rode around and around the house.
How is she this big already?!


She's a ray of sunshine and brings so much joy to our lives.
Happy birthday, Hadassah Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment